1. Order and Checkout
2. Check Your Email
3. Upload Your Files
OUR SIMPLE ORDER PROCESS:
Digipack Packages Include
- Duplicated CD-Rs or DVD-Rs (less than 500 qty)
- Replicated CDs or DVDs (more than 500 qty)
- Full color high resolution on-disc printing
- UV coated discs
- Full color matte or glossy digipack printing
- Printed using green friendly ink
- Free barcode (optional)
- Packaged in USPS approved, clear re-sealable eco-bags
- Standard turnaround - 4 business days (10 business days for replication)
- No sales tax or hidden fees :)
The Digipack - Some people call it the crème de la crème of CD packaging. We like to think of it as the replacement to the old fashioned jewel case. You know, the type that shatters when you drop them, or crack when you sneeze. The Digipack is not only classy and environmentally friendly, it has quickly become the new industry standard for CD packaging. Nobody said you can't package DVDs in these babies also! Our Digipacks use 100% recyclable materials and are printed using green friendly ink.
You will need the On Disc Print template and the Digipack template of your choosing. Simply click the links below to download.
On Disc Print Template
Choose Your Digipack Template
- 4 Panel Digipack Template
- 4 Panel Digipack w/ Tube Pocket Template
- 4 Panel Digipack w/ Sealed Pocket Template
- 4 Panel Tall Digipack Template
- 6 Panel Digipack Right Tray Template
- 6 Panel Digipack Center Tray Template
- 6 Panel Digipack w/ Tube Pocket Template
- 6 Panel Digipack w/ Sealed Pocket Template
- 6 Panel Digipack Center Tray w/ Tube Pocket Template
- 6 Panel Digipack Center Tray w/ Sealed Pocket Template
Duplication vs. Replication
Duplication (less than 500)
Duplicated discs (often called burned discs) are made by burning tiny holes in the dye layer of a recordable CDR or DVDR. It is the same process as when you burn a disc on your home computer. This is more cost effective for small runs and takes much less time to produce. We use the highest quality CD-Rs on the market to ensure maximum quality and compatibility. There is not really any audible difference between replication and duplication. There might be a small percentage of older CD players or car stereos that is unable to play duplicated CDs. This is rare, but it does occasionally happen.
Replication (more than 500)
Replicated discs (often called pressed discs) are made by first creating a glass master, then stampers that make exact clones using high-tech injection-molding. A coat of reflective aluminum is added and finally it gets sealed with a protective coat of lacquer hardened by ultraviolet light. Because of this extensive set up process, it is common to require a minimum of 500 discs for replication.
Need to include some lyrics, photos, credits and stories? We offer a wide variety of inserts, posterfolders and booklets.
Need some help designing, or perhaps just assembling your graphics? We offer two kinds of services to make sure you get what you need without paying too much.
Want to make your CDs sound like a major label release on an indie budget? Our professional mastering can do that.