Step By Step Instructions
1. Upload Your Audio for Mastering
- Preferred file types: WAV, AIF, AIFF (all other file types such as MP3, FLAC, M4A will be converted)
- Any bit rate is acceptable
- For the best result, make sure your file types match your original recording settings. For example if you recorded at 24-bit, 44.1 kHz, then provide your files at those specs
- If you prefer to mail us a hard drive, thumb drive or data CD/DVD containing your files, please see the address below and mark your shipment with your order number
2. Upload Your Video
VIDEO FILE SPECS:
Preferred video file types: Audio_TS/Video_TS directories (from an authored Video DVD), ISO, or DVD Data files.
We don't recommend .avi, Quicktime (.MOV), .MPEG or .mp4. These file types will play on a computer, but will not play in a DVD player.
2. Upload Your Images and Tell Us About Your Artwork
GRAPHIC ASSISTANCE INSTRUCTIONS:
Fill out the Graphic Assistance Form to:
- Upload the images you want us to use *
- Type out the text you want us to put on each panel of your CD package
- Give us directions about color preferences, placements of elements, text alignment, etc.
- Specify which fonts you want us to use
* Images should have a resolution of at least 300 dpi. Dots per inch, or dpi is how the resolution of digital images are measured. Imagine that there are tiny dots of ink on the paper. The more dots per inch you can have, the more detailed and clear your images will be. Low resolution files tend to print blurry or pixilated.
Please make sure your document settings and scanner settings are set to at least 300 dpi (sometimes referred to as ppi 'pixels per inch') to get your graphics looking as good as possible. We cannot make your images higher resolution than the original files you send us.
Please fill out one form for each package you've ordered graphic assistance for. Once you complete one form, simply refresh the page and fill out the form again.GRAPHIC ASSISTANCE FORM
4. Proofing & Payment
We will email you your initial mastered tracks within 5-10 business days. It will not contain any META data. This will be added after you've approved your mastered tracks.
After approval: If you selected the "Insert CD Text" option, we will embed the Project Title, Artist/Band Name, and the Titles provided EXACTLY the way you submitted your information on the mastering form.
After you have submitted all your files we will lay out your graphics and send you .pdf proofs via email within 1-2 business days. You will have to reply to that email saying you approve, before we start production. If you want us to make changes to your files after seeing your proofs, please let us know by replying to said email. You are allowed one round of revisions without additional charges.
Since you selected "Start Now - Pay Later" as your payment method you will be sent an invoice via email after art approval. Use the link in the email to submit payment using either VISA, MasterCard, American Express or PayPal. Your invoice needs to be paid in full before we can ship your order.
Production Time and Ship Date
Once we receive your mastering and art approval, we will start production and email you an estimated ship date. We will email you again with a tracking number as soon as the shipping label has been generated. You are welcome to call us at (503) 610-2929 any time during your order process to get updates. We thank you for choosing us!
A link to this page was emailed to you once you placed your order.
If you wish to mail us your files on a CD, DVD, USB or hard drive, please write your order number on it and send to:
Atomic Disc LLC | 1288 Liberty St. NE | Suite 170 | Salem, OR 97301