1. Order and Checkout
2. Check Your Email
3. Upload Your Files
SIMPLE ORDER PROCESS:
Please watch our video above by clicking the play button.
Standard Digipack Packages Include
- Duplicated CD-Rs or DVD-Rs (less than 500 qty)
- Replicated CDs or DVDs (more than 500 qty)
- Full color high resolution on-disc printing
- UV coated discs
- Full color satin or gloss digital digipack printing
- Printed using green friendly ink
- Digital PDF proofs via email *
- Free barcode (optional)
- Packaged in USPS approved, clear re-sealable eco-bags
- Standard turnaround - 4-6 business days (12-14 business days for replication) **
- No sales tax or hidden fees :)
A CD can contain up to 79 minutes of audio.
* Up to three versions of proofs included. $15 per additional beyond that.
** From artwork approval and all elements are received.
The Standard Digipack - Some people call it the crème de la crème of CD packaging. We like to think of it as the replacement to the old fashioned jewel case. You know, the type that shatters when you drop them, or crack when you sneeze. The Digipack is not only classy and environmentally friendly, it has quickly become the new industry standard for CD packaging. Nobody said you can't package DVDs in these babies also! Our Digipacks use 100% recyclable materials and are printed using green friendly ink.
How long will my job take?
Pre-production starts once you have placed an order and we have received all of your elements (audio, graphics...etc.) You will receive PDF proofs via email within 1-3 business days.
Once you approve the proofs day zero of production time starts. Our estimated production time for duplication is 7-9 business days, and 12-15 business days for replicated jobs.
When production is complete and payment is received we will ship your order. Shipping time depends on which shipping method you choose and where we are shipping to.
Business days are Mon-Fri, not including holidays. These are estimated times and subject to change.
Simply click the links below to download a .zip folder with templates in PDF and PSD versions.
Choose Your Standard Digipack Template
- 4 Panel Standard Digipack Template
- 4 Panel Standard Digipack w/ Tube Pocket Template
- 4 Panel Standard Digipack w/ Sealed Pocket Template
- 6 Panel Standard Digipack Right Tray Template
- 6 Panel Standard Digipack w/ Tube Pocket Template
- 6 Panel Standard Digipack w/ Sealed Pocket Template
Optional Insert Templates
Duplication vs. Replication
Duplication (less than 500)
Duplicated discs (often called burned discs) are made by burning tiny holes in the dye layer of a recordable CDR or DVDR. It is the same process as when you burn a disc on your home computer. This is more cost effective for small runs and takes much less time to produce. We use the highest quality CD-Rs on the market to ensure maximum quality and compatibility. There is not really any audible difference between replication and duplication. There might be a small percentage of older CD players or car stereos that is unable to play duplicated CDs. This is rare, but it does occasionally happen.
Replication (more than 500)
Replicated discs (often called pressed discs) are made by first creating a glass master, then stampers that make exact clones using high-tech injection-molding. A coat of reflective aluminum is added and finally it gets sealed with a protective coat of lacquer hardened by ultraviolet light. Because of this extensive set up process, it is common to require a minimum of 500 discs for replication.