Step By Step Instructions
1. Upload Your Audio
AUDIO FILE SPECS:
- Total length cannot exceed 79 minutes per CD
- All audio files need to be 44.1 kHz, 16-bit
- Preferred audio file types: WAV, AIF, AIFF, DDP*
- Other acceptable audio file types: AAC, FLAC, MP3, M4A, physical CD master mailed to us
24-bit audio files may cause pops and clicks when converted to 16-bit for audio CDs. Please make sure your audio files are 16-bit.
* DDP (Disc Description Protocol) is a proprietary format for creating audio disc masters. Windows or MAC software is required. We recommend HOFA.
2. Upload Your Images and Tell Us About Your Artwork
GRAPHIC DESIGN INSTRUCTIONS:
Fill out the Graphic Design Form to:
- Upload the images you want us to use *
- Type out the text you want us to put on each panel of your CD package
- Give us directions about color preferences, style, placements of elements, text alignment, etc.
- Let us know if you have any font preferences
* Images should have a resolution of at least 300 dpi. Dots per inch, or dpi is how the resolution of digital images are measured. Imagine that there are tiny dots of ink on the paper. The more dots per inch you can have, the more detailed and clear your images will be. Low resolution files tend to print blurry or pixilated.
Please make sure your document settings and scanner settings are set to at least 300 dpi (sometimes referred to as ppi 'pixels per inch') to get your graphics looking as good as possible. We cannot make your images higher resolution than the original files you send us.
Please fill out one form for each package you've ordered graphic design for. Once you complete one form, simply refresh the page and fill out the form again.GRAPHIC DESIGN FORM
3. Proofing & Payment
After you have submitted all your files we will design your graphics and send you .pdf proofs via email within 2-3 business days. You will have to reply to that email saying you approve, before we start production. If you want us to make changes to your files after seeing your proofs, please let us know by replying to said email. Such changes might delay your project.
Since you selected "Start Now - Pay Later" as your payment method you will be sent an invoice via email after art approval. Use the link in the email to submit payment using either VISA, MasterCard, American Express or PayPal. Your invoice needs to be paid in full before we can ship your order.
Production Time and Ship Date
Once we receive your art approval, we will start production and email you an estimated ship date. We will email you again with a tracking number as soon as the shipping label has been generated. You are welcome to call us at (503) 610-2929 any time during your order process to get updates. We thank you for choosing us!
A link to this page was emailed to you once you placed your order.
If you wish to mail us your files on a CD, DVD, USB or hard drive, please write your order number on it and send to:
Atomic Disc LLC | 1288 Liberty St. NE | Suite 170 | Salem, OR 97301