Step By Step Instructions
1. Upload Your Audio
AUDIO FILE SPECS:
- 33 1/3 rpm 12” Vinyl - Maximum Time: 23 minutes per side
- 45 rpm 12” Vinyl - Maximum Time: 15 minutes per side
- Preferred audio file types: 16-bit or 24-bit WAV, AIF or AIFF
- Other acceptable audio file types: AAC, FLAC, MP3, M4A, physical CD master mailed to us
2. Upload Your Images and Tell Us About Your Artwork
GRAPHIC DESIGN INSTRUCTIONS:
Fill out the Graphic Design Form to:
- Upload the images you want us to use *
- Type out the text you want us to put on each panel of your CD package
- Give us directions about color preferences, style, placements of elements, text alignment, etc.
- Let us know if you have any font preferences
* Images should have a resolution of at least 300 dpi. Dots per inch, or dpi is how the resolution of digital images are measured. Imagine that there are tiny dots of ink on the paper. The more dots per inch you can have, the more detailed and clear your images will be. Low resolution files tend to print blurry or pixilated.
Please make sure your document settings and scanner settings are set to at least 300 dpi (sometimes referred to as ppi 'pixels per inch') to get your graphics looking as good as possible. We cannot make your images higher resolution than the original files you send us.
3. Proofing, Payment & Time Estimates
We will send you mp3 proofs via email to verify the placing and spacing between tracks. You need to approve these before we can proceed with test pressings by replying to the email.
After you have approved the mp3 proofs, we will design your graphics and send you .pdf proofs via email within 2-3 business days. You will have to reply to that email saying you approve before we start production. If you need us to make changes to your files after seeing your proofs, please let us know by replying to said email.
Once you've approved your mp3 and pdf proofs we will send you an invoice via email which can be paid online, either in full or in multiple installments. We require a 50% down payment before we can proceed with test pressings.
Production Time and Ship Date
Vinyl production times are estimated between 8 and 16 weeks. Production times for vinyl are not guaranteed due to the fluctuating demand and delicate manufacturing process. You are welcome to call us at (503) 610-2929 any time during your order process to get updates. We thank you for choosing us!
A link to this page was emailed to you once you placed your order.
If you wish to mail us your files on a CD, DVD, USB or hard drive, please write your order number on it and send to:
Atomic Disc LLC | 1288 Liberty St. NE | Suite 170 | Salem, OR 97301