Step By Step Instructions
1. Upload Your Audio for Mastering
- Preferred file types: WAV, AIF, AIFF (all other file types such as MP3, FLAC, M4A will be converted)
- Any bit rate is acceptable
- For the best result, make sure your file types match your original recording settings. For example if you recorded at 24-bit, 44.1 kHz, then provide your files at those specs.
- If you prefer to mail us a hard drive, thumb drive or data CD/DVD containing your files, please see the address below and mark your shipment with your order number
2. Proofing & Time Estimates
We will email you your initial mastered tracks within 5-10 business days. It will not contain any META data. This will be added after you've approved your mastered tracks.
After approval: If you selected the "Insert CD Text" option, we will embed the Project Title, Artist/Band Name, and the Titles provided EXACTLY the way you submitted your information on the mastering form.
You are welcome to call us at (503) 610-2929 any time to get updates. We thank you for choosing us!
A link to this page was emailed to you once you placed your order.
If you wish to mail us your files on a CD, DVD, USB or hard drive, please write your order number on it and send to:
Atomic Disc LLC | 1288 Liberty St. NE | Suite 170 | Salem, OR 97301