Step By Step Instructions
1. Upload Your Audio
AUDIO FILE SPECS:
- Total length cannot exceed 79 minutes per CD
- All audio files need to be 44.1 kHz, 16-bit
- Preferred audio file types: WAV, AIF, AIFF, DDP*
- Other acceptable audio file types: AAC, FLAC, MP3, M4A, physical CD master mailed to us
24-bit audio files may cause pops and clicks when converted to 16-bit for audio CDs. Please make sure your audio files are 16-bit.
* DDP (Disc Description Protocol) is a proprietary format for creating audio disc masters. Windows or MAC software is required. We recommend HOFA.
2. Upload Your Images and Tell Us About Your Artwork
GRAPHIC ASSISTANCE INSTRUCTIONS:
Fill out the Graphics Assistance Form to:
- Upload the images you want us to use *
- Type out the text you want us to put on each panel of your CD package
- Give us directions about color preferences, placements of elements, text alignment, etc.
- Specify which fonts you want us to use
* Images should have a resolution of at least 300 dpi. Dots per inch, or dpi is how the resolution of digital images are measured. Imagine that there are tiny dots of ink on the paper. The more dots per inch you can have, the more detailed and clear your images will be. Low resolution files tend to print blurry or pixilated.
So make sure your document settings and scanner settings are set to at least 300 dpi (sometimes referred to as ppi 'pixels per inch') to get your graphics looking as good as possible. We cannot make your images higher resolution than the original files you send us.
3. Proofing Graphics & Production Time
After you have submitted all your files we will lay out your graphics and send you .pdf proofs via email within 1-2 business days. You will have to reply to that email saying you approve before we start production. If you need us to make changes to your files after seeing your proofs, please let us know by replying to said email. Such changes might delay your project.
Production Time and Ship Date
Once we receive your art approval, we will start production and email you an estimated ship date. We will email you again with a tracking number as soon as the shipping label has been generated. You are welcome to call us at (503) 610-2929 any time during your order process to get updates. We thank you for choosing us!
A link to this page was emailed to you once you placed your order.
If you wish to mail us your files on a CD, DVD, USB or hard drive, please write your order number on it and send to:
Atomic Disc LLC | 1288 Liberty St. NE | Suite 170 | Salem, OR 97301